Only a few weeks left to apply!
Don’t forget, the window to apply for 2024 grant funding is almost closed. Keen to be in the running for Project Change Foundation’s $2,000 investment in your organization plus advisory support? You have until June 30 to submit your application! If you are a registered Canadian charity in the early stages of development, we encourage you to apply. We’re especially interested in supporting charities with a community or environmental focus that can demonstrate growth potential.
Here are just a few of the organizations we have supported with financial support and mentorship in the past:
- Inspire Community Outreach
- Chilliwack Restorative Justice and Youth Advocacy Association
- Refugee Women’s Network
- Binners’ Project
Remember, apply online by June 30. Our board is excited to read your applications!
What should my application include?
We know applying for grants can feel like a lengthy, and even intimidating, undertaking, so that’s why we’ve kept our application process simple. It starts with completing a short online form that’s only three questions! Our foundation’s model is all about providing support, so we’re offering a few tips for submitting a strong application.
- Keep your responses short and specific. Stick to the word-count limits.
- The more concrete you are about how you can use our financial support, the better.
- Know what you’re trying to achieve and tell us what your project’s goals and impact are. This shows how we can help you.
- Tell us what type of in-kind support you need. We provide advisory support to our recipient organizations and we want to work with groups that need more than money.
- Be ready for growth. We’re interested in working with organizations that are small and looking to grow.
When reviewing applications, our board uses specific criteria to select grant recipients.
We look for:
- new charities that have growth potential.
- community-based organizations committed to connecting people.
- not-for-profits that want to empower other leaders and change-makers.
- organizations aiming to produce specific and measurable impact.
- charities focused on making positive contributions to the planet or their community.
Ready to apply?
Submit here: https://projectchangefoundation.com/apply/